MYBA Fall Season - Stats Thursday, August 25, 2022
MYBA FALL 2022 for MAJORS and AAA Divisions
Season Starts – Thursday, August 25, 2022
MANDATORY COACHES MEETING: Thursday, August 11, 2022 at 7 PM, in the Grapeland Park Community Center (1550 NW 37 Ave., Miami, Fl 33125)
For Additional Information Call: Alex Delgado 305) 710-3405 or email MYBA2006@Aol.Com
Note: Team Registration Includes: Player Registration Fee (Miami Dade County) – Player Game Day injury medical coverage – Coaches/Volunteers Background Checks and MYBA ID Badges (6 per team Coach Pitch Divisions, and 5 per team all other Divisions) – $25 per each additional Coach/Volunteer
5U T-Ball $150 Team Registration, plus $800 League Fee
6U, 7U & 8U Coach Pitch – $150 Team Registration, plus $1,595 League Fee
8/9 Modified Kids Pitch, 9U Open,10U Majors, 10U AAA, 11U Majors,11U AAA, 12U AAA, 12U Majors, 13U (54/80),13/14 (60/90) -$150 Team Registration, plus $1,995 League Fee
What’s included in the League Fee? Fields (dragged and lined) – Umpires – Baseballs – On-site League Commissioner – Field Maintenance staff – League Administration; Website, Scheduling, and Stats – League Champion and Runner up w/ individual player Rings and Shirts – Individual Champion Awards (CY Young, Home Run Champ, and Batting Leaders) – All Star Games w/ individual player Rings – plus much more…
May 1, 2023 Age Cut-Off – (No Grade Exceptions) We are using next years age cut-off for the Fall Season (as we do every year)
Non Refundable Deposit – $500 per team is due August 11, 2022 Balance of League Fees are due by August 25, 2022
Registration Check List:
- Submit Non Refundable Deposit $500 by August 11, 2022
- Submit Team Calendar (Block-Off Dates) – Days that Can Not Play – by August 11, 2022
- Submit Initial Team Roster and copies of Birth Documentation by August 11, 2022 – No additions to the Team Roster after October 5, 2022
- Submit initial Coaches Roster Form by August 11, 2022 – Coaches MUST Complete Background Application on-line (Coaches that completed their Backgrounds during the Spring 2022 Season do not have to do another one for the Fall 2022) – Additionally, each coach MUST submit a “Passport Style” headshot selfie (No caps or glasses) to be emailed to MYBA2006@Aol.Com – Please ensure you list the Team Name and complete Coaches Name on the email.
- Ensure that a Parent/Guardian of each player completes the On-Line Player Registration. The form is found on the Main Menu of the MYBA webpage “2022 MYBA Fall Parental Acnowledgement, Player Registration and Release Forms”
- Submit Hard Copy of the Parental Acknowledgement and Release Form for each player.
- Submit Balance of League Fees by August 25, 2022
- Download and Review the League Rules and Regulations – Ensure you are familiar with all the League Rules and Regulations.
Click on “Documents” to Download all forms and required documents
Background Application Link (Click the Link Below)